Role: Digital Advertising Coordinator
Location: Nashville (Not Remote)
Salary: Starting at $42,000 (Based on Experience)
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Venture Music is a marketing collective created for the modern music industry. We specialize in custom-built marketing campaigns that help our clients reach and engage fans across the digital landscape. We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented self-starter with hands-on experience running digital ads to join our Nashville-based media team.
This role will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and optimizing ads across our roster of artists and labels. Our ideal candidate can troubleshoot on the fly and be proactively focused on maintaining the integrity of our campaigns.
This role is best suited for an extremely detail-oriented self-starter who is confident in making decisions. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - and at a company that is constantly evolving. Experience working with Facebook (Meta) Business Manager and Google Ads Manager required.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Implementing ad campaigns on various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, TikTok, Snapchat and more
• Monitoring and optimize digital ad campaigns
• Technical onboarding of new clientsTracking data for ads and audience insights
• Exploring and documenting new strategiesReporting ad performance directly to clients
• Conceptualizing creative solutions for poorly performing ads
• Hands on experience implementing digital ad campaigns
• Knowledge and Understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and other advertising experience
• Experience analyzing and reporting digital ads data
• Marketing and music industry experience a plus
What’s in it for you
• Work with exciting upcoming and established artists
• Hybrid Work Model - While there are necessary days in the office, you will have the flexibility to work remote and take needed days off
• Robust medical, dental, and vision packages
• Yearly bonus based on on company performance
• Salary and healthcare benefits provided
This position is Nashville-based, we are not looking for remote candidates.
Our office is located at 1604 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
If you feel you’re a good fit for this role, please submit your information at this link. Resumes sent via email will not be considered.